Okay! This is a first for me. I was tagged on this really cute MEME and I am passing it on to whoever would like to participate.
So you just have to do it and post it, okay? I think that's the way it works.... :-)
1 ) Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
2) Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
3) Colored lights on tree/house or white?
Colored lights on tree, icicle lights on the front of the house
4) Do you hang mistletoe?
no...I have a fake ball of it but it's not up this year
5) When do you put your decorations up?
A couple days after Thanksgiving, usually
6) What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Pineapple stuffing (goes great with ham)
7) Favorite holiday memory as a child?
All the presents!!!
8) When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I honestly don't remember. I'm pretty sure I was 7 or 8. I found out and then my little sister found our shortly after...I think she found out from the bus???
9) Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
We get together with my Dad's brother's and sister, my cousins, and their families...there are 30 or more people. We do a polyanna gift exchange.
10) How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
Color lights and mostly primitive looking ornaments.
11) Snow! Love it or dread it?
Love to look at it...hate to be out in it.
12) Can you ice skate?
yes...but it hurts my ankles....
13) Do you remember your favorite gift?
As a child, I had so many. I think what sticks out most in my head is the Barbie Van and also my Cabbage Patch Kid.
14) What is the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
Being with family and giving to others.
15) What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Oma's apple and pumpkin pies.
16) What is your favorite holiday tradition?
We cut down our tree every year. It's fun taking the kids out to a tree farm and cut down the tree. Love to get hot cocoa and cookies afterward.
17) What tops your Christmas tree?
An old-fashioned looking Santa.
18) Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
Giving. I love to make people smile.
19) What is your favorite Christmas song?
Little Drummer Boy!
20) Candy Canes? Yuck or Yum?
I like the Fruit Flavored ones...don't care much for the peppermint ones.
21) What do you want for Christmas?
22) Do you attend an annual Christmas party?
Usually go to a German Club Christmas party and to a friend's annual party. We also get together with some neighbors every year.
23) Do you dress up on Christmas or wear PJ's?
neither. just regular clothes, I'm afraid. We dress up on Christmas Eve.
24) Do you own a Santa hat?
Yes, but it's still in a box with all our unused Christmas decorations.
25) Who do you normally spend Christmas with?
Our extended families and lots of friends
Thanks for playing!!!
TierraCast’s Vida Mas Dulce Collection
1 week ago