Sunday, March 29, 2009

More Wearable Art from Artbeads.com

Artbeads is one of my favorite places to buy unique pendants for my jewelry creations. They have such a great selection that you can't find anywhere else. For example, they have wooden pendants painted on canvas. I have never seen anything like this anywhere else. Look what I created with the Vision Wood Pendant:








Place yourself inside a beautiful crashing wave with this wood pendant featuring a print of the painting "Vision" by artist Chris Pedersen. Whether you enjoy surfing, the beach or seascape artwork, you will love this mini-masterpiece. The pendant is paired with light green and brown faceted and round cat's eye beads. Gorgeous for the summer months.

4 comments:

VibrantThings said...

You have some amazing jewelry. I love this necklace. I've also been looking at these pendants. Nice job.

Dawno said...

found you via the Artbeads's blog - great design choice for that pendant!

Mama of 3 Munchkins! said...

Wow, these are all some beautiful pieces, thanks so much for following, I'm now following you as well.

Onna said...

Beautiful jewlery!! Wow!

Following your from mbc.
Onna

Followers