Saturday, December 18, 2010

Blog Carnival: What are your favorite color combinations?

What are your favorite color combinations and what do you create with these colors?

I would love to hear of your color inspirations, but for me I tend to do a lot with greens and blues. I also really like how amazonite and red coral looks together. I really love the ocean and the sand. I love the warm weather, especially now that it's like -2000 degrees here. I also am partial to purple for some unknown reason. I like amethyst and dyed purple jade.

Here are a few examples of my favorite color combinations in the jewelry that I've created:

This bracelet was created as a Christmas present
for my son's preschool aid.  There is a little
charm that says "inspire" at the clasp.

This necklace was created using Amazonite and 
a red Cinnabar heart.  I envisioned a bridesmaid
wearing this piece at her friend's wedding.

So, what colors inspire your creative side.  Inquiring minds want to know!!!

No comments:

Followers