Monday, June 6, 2011

Under the Boardwalk

I am so in need of a little R and R.  Lucky for me, we are heading "down the shore" on Saturday.  A week of fun, sand, and surf is exactly what I need.  I'm looking forward to reading my book under the umbrella or on the porch of our house; playing in the sand with my kids; hitting the arcade on the boardwalk; eating some fantastic seafood; and just spending some much needed time with my family.


I have been super busy with custom orders and gearing up for the Phoenixville Farmer's Market in July.  Also, I've begun prep for the items we are creating at Arrowhead Day Camp this summer.  Never a dull moment in Hammi Jammi land.  


Just to gear up for the summer and beach, I changed my playlist on this blog.  I included on of my all time favorite beach songs.  "Under the Boardwalk" by the Drifters always reminds me of my Dad and our trips to the beach when I was younger.  I also created a fun shell necklace and matching earrings that I wanted to share with you, my faithful readers.



Well, ta ta for now.  Happy beach season everyone!

No comments:

Followers