Monday, August 27, 2012

Hand-Stamped Fun












I have done stamping in the past with a standard font, but I recently purchased a new font (story book, if you are wondering) and have been having so much fun making customized pieces of jewelry.  

I can do a beaded, leather, sterling silver, or rhodium chain or cording and I have a variety of brass, silver, and copper stamping blanks.

I can add children's names or a special word of your choosing.  Endless choices of bead colors are available.  You can contact me and we can discuss your needs.

These would be perfect and very special Christmas presents for someone.  I get super busy around the holidays so it's best to contact me earlier rather than later to get your orders in. 

Other news of note, if you follow Hammi Jammi Jewelry on Facebook, you can now shop directly through Facebook.  I just added a "my store" application that interfaces with my etsy shop.

Happy shopping.

No comments:

Followers