Sunday, October 28, 2012

Copy Cat #2

CATALOG
Here's the second installment of copy cat jewelry for my FAVORITE mail catalog.  This necklace really caught my eye.  I love the simplicity and elegance.  I knew I could create it for a lot less than $225.  

This chain is oxidized sterling silver, but I could get most of the materials in this necklace and create it for a fraction of the cost.

I have my version listed on etsy for $70.  Everyday beauty and long-lasting luck in a gunmetal plated necklace with beautiful charms including a Hill Tribe silver lotus flower charm, four Hill Tribe silver leaf charms, two pewter etched 
heart charms, and a pewter hamsa hand. This necklace is stunning for everyday wear. Necklace measures 18 inches and has a lobser claw clasp.

And here is a photo of my necklace:


HAMMI JAMMI JEWELRY



No comments:

Followers