Saturday, May 2, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook...Saturday, May 2, 2009



For Today, May 2, 2009...

Outside my window... Nightfall

I am thinking... I can not believe 6 years has gone by since I had my first baby. The time has gone so quickly.

I am thankful for... a wonderful family, a successful birthday party, and just being surrounded by my sister, brother in law, and little nephew.

From the kitchen... It's all cleaned up from our family party...meatball sandwiches, salad, chips and of course, cake!!!

I am wearing... jean capris and a maroon long sleeved shirt with a domino pendant.

I am reading... Nothing at the moment. I need to get to the library.

I am hoping... that I get a good night's sleep tonight. I'm tuckered out.

I am creating... the favors for the MOMS Club banquet coming up.

I am hearing... Brennon and Aunt Shelley talking about football positions.

Around the house... everything is pretty much in order. I have some wash to do (but that's a never ending cycle).

One of my favorite things... seeing my husband interacting with my boys.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Brennon has off from school on Tuesday so we'll do something fun, Yoga on Tuesday night, MOMS Club banquet on Friday.

Picture Thought of the Day:

No comments:

Followers