Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Do you LOVE Venice????

Do you love Venice, Italy and all that goes with it? It's such a romantic place with it's canals, gondolas, it's beautiful architecture and art. How can you NOT love it? I personally think that the venetian glass is phenomenal. For me, the artistry is first rate. I wanted to create some fun jewelry that could be worn everyday with shorts and a t-shirt or that could be dressed up for a night on the town. Venetian glass is so sparkly, so it wasn't too hard to accomplish.



To create the necklace, I used a 30 mm Aquamarine Venetian Glass Coin from Artbeads. Then I paired the focal bead with a sterling silver chain, a bali silver toggle clasp, jasper rounds, and 6 mm Czech fire-polished Madeira Topaz beads.

For the bracelet and earrings, I used 14 mm Aquamarine Venetian Glass Rounds.

I got most of my jewelry supplies from Artbeads. I can always count on Artbeads to help me create beautiful pieces of art.

No comments:

Followers