Saturday, June 6, 2009

Golden Horizons

I just created this necklace last night. A dear friend purchased the pendant for me while she was traveling. It might not have actually been meant to be a pendant, but that's what I used it for. I paired it with some polished glass beads and bali style spacers and a clasp. I think it's really stunning and wanted to share it with everyone in the blogosphere.



I also wanted to remind everyone that I LOVE to make custom jewelry and put lots of ideas up on my blog. I don't add a lot of new stuff to my shoppe because I like to have input from the customers when I create. With that in mind, if you ever see something you like on my blog, I can create it in a different color or change it around to suit your needs.

Happy Weekend to Everyone!

No comments:

Followers