Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Colors of Fall Artbeads-Style

I got another invitation from Artbeads to participate in their Blogging for Beads program.  I have been working with them for the past year or so.  As the summer comes to a close, they wanted me to be inspired by all the gorgeous colors of Fall and create keeping this in mind.

I went out on a limb with this task.  Normally, I check out what colors will be popular for the upcoming seasons and create with this in mind.  This time I used the Color Scheme Designer.  I decided I wanted to use a tetrad of colors that would complement copper.  So this is what I came up with:


I really fell in love with the Copper Heart Shaped Leaf Pendant  and I think it really highlights the 12 mm Malachite rounds and the 8 mm Olive Jade rounds nicely.  Then I added some carnelian roundelles and some darker red carnelian rounds with some 6 mm fuschia Swarovski rounds.  


I think I will go out on a limb and try some more bold color combinations in the future.  


Happy Fall!


Disclosure: I participate in Blogging for Beaders with Artbeads.com and have received the products free of charge from them. I am honestly reviewing the products and have not been paid for my endorsement as it pertains to the products received.

No comments:

Followers