Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day....

I try to come up with something cute for my mother and mother-in-law for Mother's Day.  They are both amazing woman who I cherish having in my life.  They are always there to help out with the kids or lend an ear.  I am so blessed to have wonderful relationships with them both.  It's rare to find such warmth and caring in people!


In honor of them, I created this really cute "photo tin" to give as presents.  I had some photos of my boys done awhile back.  Melia from Priceless Moments by Melia did an amazing job capturing my boys.  I took a gift card tin purchased at Michaels and added some scrapbook paper, some stickers, and some rick-rack to it and decorated the front. Then I folded a white piece of paper, accordion-style for the inside of the box.  I took more scrapbook paper to embellish the pages and then I added wallet size photos to the flaps.  And voila, a really adorable gift that the Mom's can carry with them and show off their grandchildren.  


I hope that my Mom's have a wonderful Mother's Day and know that they are so very loved by this family!


Happy Mother's Day to you ALL!

No comments:

Followers