Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Birthday Parties and Other Things

I am very happy to report that I am going be the activity at a little girl's birthday party. YAY!!! I believe that she is turning 8 and all the little girls will be making necklaces to take home. Madison decided on a Halloween Theme so I found some really cute clay and lampwork beads with candycorns, pumpkins, ghosts, black cats etc. on them. I am also purchasing some black and orange glass beads to use. It's going to be such a great little party. I'm creating take home boxes for each of the guests that will have their name on the top of the box created out of crystals.

Speaking of crystals...I just added my very own motherhood bracelet to my shop. I used Sworovski crystals in the birthstones of each of my kids and sterling silver block letters, Bali beads, and hearts. I'm very happy with the way it turned out and I will be wearing it everyday. If you know of someone who is having a baby or has a family that she wants to celebrate, pass her over to me and we can create something special.



That's about all from my neck of the woods. Have a fabulous and blessed rest of your week.

No comments:

Followers