Thursday, September 25, 2008

Okay maybe I have OCD....

Just kidding. I really don't have OCD. I'm just super excited about all the fun things I'm creating for my upcoming shows and for my Etsy shop and I want to tell you about it. These items are going to be great for the holidays which are quickly approaching. Can you believe that it's already the end of September. There's a chill in the air and it is definitely starting to feel like Fall. Here's a peak at a few things I worked on today.

The first are are some wine glass charms. I'm going to call them Garden Charms and the set will include 4 charms with various shades of green and blue glass beads. The charms are a butterfly, a sunflower, a dragonfly, and a frog. I also have some charms with phrases on them and a set of tea charms. Here are some pictures:




The next item is an ID tag lanyard. My friend, Joy, is a teacher and she asked me to come up with something pretty for her to display her ID tag from. Low and behold, this is what I came up with:



So if you know anyone who might be interested in these things. Keep me in mind when you are doing your shopping :)

No comments:

Followers