Friday, September 5, 2008

The First Week Is Finished

Well, we managed to make it though the first week of Kindergarten unscathed. I still can't get much information out of Brennon. He tells me what they had for snack and that they played toilet tag the other day. No really...you read correctly...TOILET tag. I thought this was a joke, but it's a real game of tag and the kids have to crouch down and pretend they are a toilet when tagged. Someone else has to run by and "flush" them to get them back in the game. Who thinks up these games??? What ever happened to minnow and guppy tag???

I worked on some new necklaces this week. I made a variation of my Dream a Little Dream Necklace and called it the Joy necklace (after a dear friend whose name is Joy, and always brings smiles and happiness to me). Here's a picture:



I also am getting some really neat enclosure cards made by Casey at http://www.wackykracker.com. She does great stationary. Check out her shop.

I hope everyone has a very happy and blessed weekend.

No comments:

Followers