Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Great Weekend

Three girlfriends and I went to Cape May for the weekend. I can not even begin to explain how wonderful it was to be free. I am getting closer and closer to these ladies and I know that I will have them in my life forever. This trip lead me to think about how important it is to support each other, nurture friendships, and give them our all.
I have pockets of friends throughout my life...the high school group, the college group, the mommy group....and each group is near and dear to my heart. It tears me up how special all these women are to me. They bring out the best in me and I know that whether we talk every day or once a month we are all connected and can pick up from where we left off. They don't judge, they offer support and advice, and their friendships are just heart-warming. A day doesn't go by that I don't think of these woman and thank God that they are a part of my life. So I just wanted to let you know about them...if they are reading this...they know who they are. I love you all!!!!

1 comment:

Holly Staszel Berecz said...

I'm so glad to hear that you had a beautiful weekend getaway! You deserve it!!!!! May the memories of the fun you had fill your heart with joy for the months to come! You are a special friend and we are all very lucky to have you!

Followers