Monday, October 20, 2008

Yoga Yoga Yoga....

My friend, Barbara, just opened up her yoga studio (High Street Yoga and Wellness Center) and I am eagerly awaiting taking a class. With my husband out of town most weeks, I have neglected my yoga practice because of lack of time. Well, he's in town the next few weeks and I am so thrilled to be able to take a few classes. Barbara is doing some great things with her studio. One thing of note is a Free Yoga Class to benefit the North Coventry Food Pantry on Friday, November 7th from 7-8:15 pm. With the holidays quickly approaching, the food pantry is in need of nonperishable food items and cleaning supplies. Refresh your spirit and help others by bringing needed items the night of the class. Also, I think I will be giving away one of my new jewelry items the night of the class (via raffle). It's just something little that I can do to help out.



No comments:

Followers