Sunday, October 5, 2008

My first birthday party activity....

I just got home from doing my first birthday party activity and I think all went well. The girls seemed to have fun and enjoyed making their Halloween-themed necklaces and bracelets. I created some boxes for them to take their jewelry home. I wanted them to incorporate the theme but also be usable all year round. They turned out great!!






Madison's (the birthday girl) Mom had me create some special earrings for her also. It was just a lot of fun to have some girl time.



The only thing I had trouble with was letting go of my creative process and just letting the girls have fun and create for themselves.

A HUGE thank you to Donna and Madison for inviting me to do this. It was a wonderful experience for me.

Here are some pictures of the event:







2 comments:

Holly Staszel Berecz said...

So cool! What a fantastic party idea! I'm so happy that you're enjoying this so much! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

They look like they're having so much fun! I did get your little surprise by the way ... it's STUNNING!!!
Tracy

Followers