Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Blogging for Beads

Artbeads is one of my very favorite places to purchase interesting, artistic focal beads for many of my necklaces and bracelets. I also buy most of my alphabet beads from there. So, when I was asked to help them out with some marketing, I jumped at the chance. I am participating in a program they call "Blogging for Beads." I get some really cool beads sent to me periodically. I get to create something out of them, and then all I have to do is blog about the beads, how I used them, give a review of a specific product. I really have free reign with what I do. So here it goes:

The first product I selected to try was a Murano Glass Bead. If you aren't familiar with Murano Glass, it's beautiful, handmade glass and has been a famous product of the Venetian island of Murano for centuries. For my sample, I liked the blue and green 40mm Millefiori bead and thought I could do alot of beautiful stuff with this grand bead. So this is what I came up with:





So, for all you beaders out there...consider Artbeads the next time you need supplies. They are terrific and is a wonderful online source for exceptional beads and jewelry making supplies at low prices. They offer FREE shipping in the U.S. with no minimum order, and ship internationally with $1 shipping to Canada.

No comments:

Followers