Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Just leave me a comment if you decide to post on your own blog so I can check it out.
Let's see how much you remember!
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Excited!
4. WAS ABORTION AND OPTION FOR YOU? No since I was in a loving relationship, but if it would have been a different situation, it could have been an option. People have to make tough choices and I would never judge.
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 27
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I was late and then took a test (well took several) just to be sure.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Brian, my husband and then we call family.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? yes, but the little bugger wouldn't show the goods on the first try. We had to go back another time to find out.
9. DUE DATE? April 22, 2003
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? no, but I had horrendous heartburn that made me ill.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? chocolate.
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? no one
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? male
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? No, I wanted a little boy that looked just like my husband and he does!
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 21
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? The one at my mom's was a surprise. The one at my mother-in-laws was not since it had to be rescheduled. My father-in-law's funeral wound up being the day of my original shower.
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? not during pregnancy. Delivery was horrible and was delivered with forceps.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 13 hours (4 of which were pushing)
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? My husband and my mom and dad were there.
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Husband, mom, nurses and doctors.
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? natural
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? yep...had an epidural
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 7 pounds 6.5 ounces
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN May 2, 2003 at 7:02 p.m.
30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Brennon Thomas (he has the same initials as Brian)
31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? almost 6
Meet the Designer – Becky Nunn of Nunn Design
2 weeks ago