Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Gearing Up....

It's been a bit since I've written about the goings on of my etsy shoppe. Well, truth be told I haven't really done much of anything. It's been really slow. Although, it's a new year and I have renewed faith in my shoppe. I have some great ideas for some pieces and I wanted to share two things I created just today.

The first is a memory wire bracelet. It's adorned with lampworked heart beads so it's just in time for Valentine's Day.



The second piece is a really pretty 32 inch necklace. The chain is sterling silver and I've intermingled rectangular stone beads and glass beads. I really LOVE this one.



Several other vendors and I are also working on a "Wedding In A Box" theme. We will try to hit up the bridal shows and bridal magazines and have jewelry, make-up, photography, honeymoon all together and we'll have package deals. But, I'll write more about that at a future date.

1 comment:

Holly Staszel Berecz said...

Love the Valentine-themed bracelet. Very pretty! Nice work as always!

Followers