Monday, November 22, 2010

Holiday Glamour

My dear friend is having her 20th high school reunion and she wanted to get the perfect outfit so she feels good about herself.  After having 3 kids and staying home for the past several months on maternity leave, the standard mommy attire just didn't cut it and didn't make her feel good about herself.  I helped her put together a smokin' hot outfit complete with sparkly tank, shrug with some feathers around the collar, tight black pants and tall leather boots.  She really looks fantastic.  The only thing missing was her jewelry.  I told her I would create something that would compliment the outfit perfectly.
Here is what I came up with for her.  This is not the exact set but something very similar.  It is perfect for the holidays coming up (Christmas parties, New Years, Hanukkah).  I also think it would be great if you are having a black and white wedding.  It would be really pretty to add that touch of glam to the bridesmaids dresses.  Another great thing about these pieces is that I could create the same thing using a different colors scheme to make any outfit look fantastic!

I would love to hear your thought on these pieces.



1 comment:

barbarakosciewicz said...

LOVE it Carrie! Can't wait to see a pic. of Joy wearing it!

Followers